Comprehensive Financial Planning
Financial planning takes the guesswork out of managing your finances and helps you understand the implications of each financial decision you make. Everyone has different goals, so it’s important to have a unique plan that works for you and your financial situation, both now and in the future.
Comprehensive Financial Planning includes Investment Management and adds ongoing planning to understand your financial needs, help you organize, prioritize and get your financial plan on track.
- Cash flow analysis/planning and budgeting
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Employee benefits planning
- Investment planning and implementation
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
Staying engaged means we'll be in touch throughout the year to make sure you stay on target: 401(k), Estate plan, End-of-year tax, and insurance reviews
GOOD TO KNOW
I am a Fee Only financial advisor, I have taken a Fiduciary Oath. I work in your best interest: Every Client, Every Account, All the time.
Things change in your life and can instantly be addressed in the plan. The monthly subscription keeps you engaged and in control.
Ongoing Financial Planning Includes
- Initial development of your financial goals and plan
- Quarterly review meetings
- Investment recommendations and implementation
- Advice on as needed basis: annual benefits enrollment review, tax planning discussions, refinancing, job transitions, etc
- Email access to a Certified Financial PlannerTM professional